Encyclopedia Of All
75 Candlestick Pattern With Historical Backtests And Performance Statistics
Learn How to Trade The Best Patterns with 75 Candlestick Analysis & Ranking - Real Testing With Examples And Performance Statistics
Welcome to Encyclopedia 75 candlestick pattern - historical backtests and performance!
Check out the performance of the ten best candlestick patterns!
Unlike most courses that provide candlestick patterns, where no proof is given on the pattern's reliability and profitability, this candlestick analysis course provides a logical and data driven rationale for why particular patterns are reliable setups for traders.
You'll learn this:
- Which candlestick pattern is the strongest candlestick pattern?
- How many total candlestick patterns are there?
- What is the most bullish candlestick pattern?
- What is the win ratio like?
We offer two modules:
- Module 1: All candlestick patterns tested and ranked. No code provided.
- Module 2: All candlestick patterns tested and ranked + Amibroker code for all patterns, OR
- Module 2: All candlestick patterns tested and ranked + Tradestation/Easy Language code for all patterns.
About This Candlestick Patterns Course
Candlestick charting is more popular than ever before. Unfortunately, nothing is quantified and backtested.
We have quantified EVERY candlestick pattern out there.
Each lesson contains one candlestick pattern. The candlestick pattern is explained in plain English, then clearly showed on a graph, and then decoded into rules than can be backtested. For an extra fee you can purchase Amibroker code for all the 75 candlestick patterns.
How many candlestick patterns do you cover?
Answer: We have covered 75 different candlestick patterns in the course. These are all candlestick patterns that are around. This is a complete candlestick patterns trading course.
Aren't there more than 75 candlestick patterns?
No. Many candlestick patterns are the same but have different names.
What kind of info is there on each candlestick?
We provide average gain per trade, win ratio, drawdown, logic, description, use, etc.
Do you have code for the 75 patterns?
Yes! We have coded all patterns in Amibroker and Tradestation/Easy Language.