Monday/Tuesday Trade In Nasdaq
Last Updated on June 19, 2022
One very simple strategy for QQQ/Nasdaq:
- Today is Monday OR Tuesday.
- IBS (c-l/h-l) is 0.1 or lower.
- If conditions 1 and 2 are fulfilled, go long at the close.
- Exit on the first close higher than yesterday’s high (code in Amibroker is c>ref(h,-1)).
This is all there is to it.
Here is the equity curve from 2006 until today with one contract NQ (Nasdaq futures):
86 trades, 600 profit per contract, and the profit factor is 4.13.
Disclosure: We are not financial advisors. Please do your own due diligence and investment research or consult a financial professional. All articles are our opinion – they are not suggestions to buy or sell any securities.
1) IBS (c-l/h-l) is 0.1 or lower
2) code in Amibroker is c>ref(h,-1))
which platform and how did you create it? API?
1. ibs = (close-low)/(high-low)
2. today’s close is higher than yesterday’s high
I use Amibroker and Interactive Brokers.
Works on SPY as well 🙂