In a few weeks, we start a subscription service called Trading Edges. If you register today you are eligible for a discount of 40%.
The membership service is based on quantified patterns and anomalies that show abnormal returns. An edge is not meant as a stand-alone trading strategy, but more like a promising idea. You need to judge yourself how to utilize the edge, even though it potentially can be used as a stand-alone strategy. You can read more about the difference between an edge and a strategy in this article.
The trading edges are mainly in ETFs and stock indexes. Later we expect to offer edges in future products like bonds, commodities, EU/Asian indexes, and forex.
It works like this:
- Sign up and choose between monthly or annual membership.
- We don’t increase the subscription fee when you renew – it’s a lifetime subscription fee as long as you never cancel. To be clear: If you cancel (don’t renew) and later sign up again you need to pay the current price.
- During the first week of every month, you receive one new, fresh edge. You also get the code for Tradestation and Amibroker.
- It’s yours! Start testing your edges, experiment, and build your own profitable trading strategies.
We offer two payment plans:
- Monthly at 25 USD a month (one new edge delivered monthly + code for Tradestation and Amibroker)
- Or you can subscribe annually with a 20% discount for 240 USD and get access to the previous 12 Trading Edges (one new edge delivered monthly + code for Tradestation and Amibroker + access to the precious 12 Trading Edges)
However, if you register today you are eligible for the annual subscription of the reduced price of 199 USD (40% discount to the monthly subscription). Please leave your e-mail here and you will be forwarded a payment token in a few weeks:
Coming Trading Edges – coming next months:
No.1: Overnight edge in QQQ/Nasdaq:
No.2: Swing trade in XLP:
No.3: Swing trade in XLP:
No.4: Overnight edge in the S&P 500:
No.5: Swing trade in Gold (GLD or futures):
No.6: Swing trade in TLT (or futures):
No.7: Overnight SHORT edge in the FXI (Chinese stocks):
The strategy enters on the close and exits on tomorrow’s open: 236 trades, 0.33% per trade, profit factor of 2.41, and three variables. This is a short strategy.