Once a month we publish a fresh Trading Edge.
The membership service is based on quantified patterns and anomalies that show abnormal returns. The Trading Edge contains specific and 100% quantifiable rules for entry and exit presented in plain English and code for Amibroker and Tradestation. You need to evaluate how to utilize the edge, even though it potentially can be used as a stand-alone strategy. The Trading Edge might offer you input for your other strategies or you might tweak the Trading Edge to suit your style. The Trading Edges don’t have stop-losses or money management rules because this can only be judged by the trader.
We use many of the Trading Edges in our own trading.
The Trading Edges are mostly short-term swing trades, but also day trades and weekly edges might be included. You can read more about the difference between an edge and a strategy in the article called how to find trading edges.
The Trading Edges are both in ETFs and futures contracts (like bonds, commodities, EU/Asian indexes, and forex). We have compiled a list of the Trading Edges below.
If you are already a member you can edit your subscriptions here.
It works like this:
- Sign up and choose between monthly or annual membership.
- We don’t increase the subscription fee when you renew (you automatically renew – it’s recurring unless you cancel). It’s a lifetime subscription fee as long as you never cancel. To be clear: If you cancel or stop the subscription and later sign up again you need to pay the current price.
- During the first two weeks of every month, you receive one new, fresh edge. You also get the code for Tradestation and Amibroker (although the Trading Edges can easily be coded in any language as the edges are explained in plain English). You’ll be notified by e-mail.
- It’s yours! Start testing your edges, experiment, and build your own profitable trading strategies.
We offer two payment plans (for the same monthly Trading Edge):
- Monthly at 99 USD a month (one new edge for the current month + code for Tradestation and Amibroker). You get NO access to our “library” of old Trading Edges – only the current one (one per month).
- Or you can subscribe annually for 990 USD and get access to the previous 8 Trading Edges plus the coming 12 Trading Edges (code for Tradestation and Amibroker) – thus only 49 USD per edge.
(Please check your spam filter if you don’t receive any confirmation emails.)
Already published Trading Edges:
No.1: Overnight edge in the S&P 500 (February 2021):
No.2: Overnight edge in QQQ/Nasdaq (March 2021):
No.3: Swing trade in XLP (April 2021):
No.4: Swing trade in XLP (May 2021):
No.5: Swing trade in TLT (or futures) (June 2021):
No.6: Overnight SHORT edge in the FXI (Chinese stocks) (July 2021):
The strategy enters at the close and exits on tomorrow’s open: 236 trades, 0.33% per trade, profit factor of 2.41, and three variables. This is a short strategy.
No.7: ATR Swing Trade in Nasdaq/QQQ (August 2021):
The strategy enters and exits at the close. 159 trades, 1.83% per trade, profit factor of 3.6, and three simple variables. CAGR is 13.5% while being invested only 11% of the time.
No.8: Overnight in silver miners (SIL) (September 2021):
No.9: Swing Trade S&P 500/SPY (October 2021):
The strategy enters and exits at the close. 533 trades, 0.8% per trade, profit factor of 2.8. One variable for both entry and exit. CAGR is 15.4% while being invested 35% of the time.