Once a month we publish a fresh Trading Edge.
The membership service is based on quantified patterns and anomalies that show abnormal returns. The Trading Edge contains specific and 100% quantifiable rules for entry and exit presented in plain English and code for Amibroker and Tradestation. You need to judge yourself how to utilize the edge, even though it potentially can be used as a stand-alone strategy. We use many of the Trading Edges in our own trading.
The Trading Edges are mostly short-term swing trades, but also day trades and weekly edges might be included. You can read more about the difference between an edge and a strategy in this article.
The Trading Edges are mainly in ETFs and stock indexes with an occasional Trading Edge in future contracts like bonds, commodities, EU/Asian indexes, and forex.
If you are already a member you can edit your subscriptions here.
It works like this:
- Sign up and choose between monthly or annual membership.
- We don’t increase the subscription fee when you renew – it’s a lifetime subscription fee as long as you never cancel. To be clear: If you cancel (don’t renew) and later sign up again you need to pay the current price.
- During the first two weeks of every month, you receive one new, fresh edge. You also get the code for Tradestation and Amibroker (although the Trading Edges can easily be coded in any language as the edges are explained in plain English). You’ll be notified by e-mail.
- It’s yours! Start testing your edges, experiment, and build your own profitable trading strategies.
We offer two payment plans (for the same monthly Trading Edge):
- Monthly at 29 USD a month (one new edge for the current month + code for Tradestation and Amibroker). You get no access to our “library” of old Trading Edges – only the current one (one per month).
- Or you can subscribe annually with a 14% discount for 299 USD and get access to the previous 12 Trading Edges (one new edge delivered monthly + code for Tradestation and Amibroker + access to the previous 12 Trading Edges. We started in February 2021 and the database currently consists of four Trading Edges.) We expect the price of the subscription to gradually increase in line with the increased number of Trading Edges available (maximum 24 for one annual subscription – the 12 previous Trading Edges plus the coming 12).
(Please check your spam filter if you don’t receive any confirmation emails.)
Already published edges – and a few coming the next months:
No.1: Overnight edge in the S&P 500:
No.2: Overnight edge in QQQ/Nasdaq:
No.3: Swing trade in XLP:
No.4: Swing trade in XLP:
No.5: Swing trade in Gold (GLD or futures):
No.6: Swing trade in TLT (or futures):
No.7: Overnight SHORT edge in the FXI (Chinese stocks):
The strategy enters on the close and exits on tomorrow’s open: 236 trades, 0.33% per trade, profit factor of 2.41, and three variables. This is a short strategy.