This Sunday morning I was just testing some ideas on these different ETFs: SPY, EEM, EWG, EWU and EWJ. They seek to copy the performance of the most important stockContinue reading
Subscribe to our free newsletter:
- Trading strategies
- RSI(2) On QQQ (Nasdaq)
- Moving Average and ATR As Mean Reversion
- S&P 500 Mean Reversion Using IBS and RSI
- The Internal Bar Strength (IBS) Indicator
- Being Slightly Bonkers Can Serve You Well
- Internal Bar Strength In Consumer Staples
- Trading Tactics
- Buy When S&P 500 Makes New Intraday High?
- Why Strategies Don’t Work In Live Trading
- Is This The Holy Grail Of Trading?
- The Most Common Trading Biases (How To Deal With Them)
- Why Day Traders Fail (Avoid The Pitfalls)
- Trading Strategies And Correlations
- How Can A Beginner Start Trading?
- Retail Seasonalities
- How To Deal With Drawdowns
- 8 Pros And Cons Of Quantitative Trading
- Trading Or Investing – What Is Best?
- Heikin Ashi Explained (How To Use It)
- Can You Get Rich By Automated Trading?
- The Sharpe Ratio Explained (With Examples)
- The Profit Factor Explained (With Examples)
- Do Candlesticks Work? A Quantitative Test Of 23 Candlestick Formations
- How Jim Simons Made 66% A Year By Using Quant Strategies (The Medallion Fund)
- Does The MACD Indicator Work? (Including Strategies)
- Larry Connors’ Multiple Days Up And Multiple Days Down Strategy
- How To Become A Successful Quant Trader
- What Happens After A Sell-Off On The First Day Of The Month?