I record every trade I make in Excel. I categorize them into short/long, which day of the week, date, where the market opened, how the market performed the day before,Continue reading
Subscribe to our free newsletter:
- Trading strategies
- Do candlesticks work? A quantitative test of 23 candlesticks formations
- RSI(2) On QQQ (Nasdaq)
- Thoughts on Amibroker
- How to find trading edges in the markets
- Larry Connors’ R3 strategy
- How to fail as a trader
- How Jim Simons made 66% a year by using quant strategies
- S&P 500 Mean Reversion Using IBS and RSI
- The Internal Bar Strength (IBS) Indicator
- Internal Bar Strength In Consumer Staples
- Buy When S&P 500 Makes New Intraday High?
- How to become a successful quant trader
- Ways to use ADX
- What is a good trading strategy
- Does the MACD indicator work?
- Monthly momentum in SPY and TLT
- How I made money day trading
- Why strategies don’t work in live trading
- How To Enter And Exit Positions At The Close
- Survivorship Bias In Backtesting, Trading And Investing (Examples)
- What Is The VIX And How Does It Work? (Is It Profitable?)
- How Does Pairs Trading Work? Is It Profitable?
- Can You Become A Quantified Trader? A Personality Test
- Ed Seykota – Wisdom And Quotes
- Proprietary Trading – Pros And Cons (A Personal Experience)
- The Stochastic Indicator – Does It Work? (How To Use It)
- Is Interactive Brokers Safe? Brexit Mess
- How To Overcome Trading Biases
- How To Succeed In Day Trading
- Williams %R Explained – Does It Work? (Better than the RSI)
- Edward Thorp: Beating The Odds – The First Quant
- WilliamsVixFix Explained – Does It Work?
- Why Strategies Don’t Work In Live Trading
- Is This The Holy Grail Of Trading?
- The Most Common Trading Biases (How To Deal With Them)
- Why Day Traders Fail (Avoid The Pitfalls)
- Trading Strategies And Correlations
- How Can A Beginner Start Trading?