Trading course for beginners and intermediates - all you need to succeed
(one strategy included)
We have been full-time traders and investors since 2001 and we have learned a lot over the years. Trading is very much about learning and avoiding mistakes, and the course discusses all the main elements you need for successful trading.
We cover these lessons:
- The trading plan
- The trading journal
- The importance of the trading strategy
- The statistical edge - the most important in trading
- Trading psychology
- Know yourself
- Cognitive errors - trading biases
- Money management
- How much capital do you need to trade?
- What kind of returns can you expect?
- Feedback loops and checklists
- Automatic/systematic vs. discretionary trading
- Backtesting - the holy grail?
- Data and quotes
- Out-of-sample and incubation
- Choosing an online trading broker
- Trading capital and costs
- Placing orders and order types
- Choice of trading platform
- How to take your trading to the next level
- Trade or invest?
- Time to get started
- Finale - a trading strategy